The next North West Conversation is:
- on Thursday 11th April 2019 (6.30 pm – 8.00 pm)
- Burnie Community House 24 Wiseman Street, Shorewell Park, Burnie
These conversations are a great opportunity for you:
- to share your experience as a mental health carer with staff from Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services
- to ask questions about state government mental health services
- and give feedback on carer inclusive service delivery.
These forums are for carers of a person with a mental illness and are not open to service providers.
Contact Carmel on 6228 7448 or email email@example.com by Tuesday 9th April 2019 to RSVP.